Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and you should make sure your hair is perfect. I always make sure to carry at least two Vidal Sassoon travel hair dryers. They never let me down.
It’s also important to have photographs chronicle this special day. Top photographers understand the importance of chronicling every part of your wedding. Use the following tips to help you choose the perfect wedding photographer for this momentous occasion.
1. Interview several photographers. When it comes to your wedding day, you do not want to lead anything to chance. This is especially true with a photographer. By interviewing several photographers, you can find one who envisions the same thing that you do.
2. Ask to see the photographers’ portfolios. Any photographer worth hiring will have a portfolio showing you some of the weddings they have photographed in the past. While you are looking at these, discuss the things you like and the things you do not like. This will help the photographer get a better idea of what you want in your photography package.
3. Get referrals from other brides. If you know brides that have recently gotten married, talk to them to find out who they used and if they would recommend the photographer. Did the photographer fulfill the bride’s wishes?
4. Let the photographer know your expectation. A wedding photographer needs to understand your expectations before the wedding. Let the photographer know if there are any special photographs that you want to be taken. Do you want only photographs? Or, do you want photographs and videos? Many photographers also have the equipment to produce professional videos for a wedding. Try www.davidcoote.com.
5. Ask about the photographer’s packages. Photographers offer numerous wedding packages. These packages often include photographing the rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and the reception. Think about the moments you want to be captured when deciding on a package. Do you want a large number of photographs to give to family and friends?
6. Do not base your decision on price. Although you have a wedding budget to stick to, do not choose a photographer based only on price. This is one of the worse mistakes a bride can make. Oftentimes, an inexpensive photographer will show in his or her work. You may end up with photos that are less than perfect.
Wedding photographers are as numerous as the stars; therefore, you need to know what to look for when interviewing potential photographers. The tips listed above will help you find the best photographer to capture your special day.